Old Mutual Finance is committed to providing personal loans and debt consolidation products that enable the responsible use of credit as part of a structured financial plan. Too many South Africans fall prey to loan sharks. The loans they get from these unscrupulous lenders aren’t designed around their situations and have high repayments.
Old Mutual Finance’s loans are made to suit each individual’s financial needs, helping them to achieve financial freedom and escape the trap of bad debt.
Our flagship product, My Money Plan allows you to consolidate debt, combine it into one plan and pay a lower instalment. It also helps you reduce your finance charges and increase your available cash. Speak to us to find the loan that is right for you.
My Money Plan is Old Mutual Finance’s flagship product that allowsyou to consolidate your debt, combining it into one plan so that you pay a lower overall instalment. This allows you to reduce your finance charges and increase your available cash, as My Money Plan also provides you with regular cash payouts when you need them most.
Speak to us for more information about My Money Plan. You can contact our call centre on 0860 000 886. Or simply SMS your name to 41575 and one of our financial consultants will call you back to gladly assist you with a personal loan or debt consolidation.
How does Old Mutual Personal Loans works
- Qualify for a consolidation loan of up to R120 000.
- Minimum term of 1 month.
- Maximum term of 60 months.
- Fixed interest rate at the time of the application.
- You need to have been employed for at least 12 months at your current job.
- The interest rate applied will be determined by your credit score.
- Only individuals can apply for a consolidation loan.
The Requirements of Old Mutual Personal Loans
- To apply for My Money Plan you have to be 18 years of age.
- The term of your My Money Plan agreement must cease prior to age 60 with a minimum term of 12 months.
- You need to be a resident of South Africa.
- You must have a valid South African ID document (Green, bar coded, 13 digit).
- You must provide a current payslip no older than 1 month.
- You need to provide consecutive bank statements for the last 3 months.
How to Apply for an Old Mutual Personal Loan
- Always pay your monthly consolidation loan instalment.
- Speak to us before you approach other lenders.
- Tell us if you change bank accounts.