Maravedi Personal Loans offers a wide range of loans to cover for various requirement – be it personal or otherwise – short, medium or long term. Amongst these affordable and market related products and services Maravedi also offers the Education Funding Account.
If you (or your parents) meet the requirements, you may apply for a Personal Account or the Education Funding Account;
• Must be older than 18 years
• Posses a valid South African ID
• Be employed for at least 3 months at your current employer
• Have a valid Bank Account
• Have a minimum gross monthly salary of R2,500.00
• Letter of Acceptance from an Educational Institution (when applying for the Education Funding Account)
Best of all, they have made the application process easy by making it available telephonically.