Vital Car Finance

Posted by & filed under .

Apply for a Personal Loan here

Need a car and you are broke and blacklisted? then Vital is for you, they offer car finance to blacklisted people in South Africa:

Blacklisted Vital Car Finance

Not Credit Worthy?
Been declined by a Finance House?
Do you want Motoring Flexibility?

If you said YES then VITAL is the right option for you! You must have a net salary of R9 500 per month or more. SMS the word “VITAL” to 31022 OR call us on 0861064333.

Get the car of your dream with Vital Car Finance

Vital Car Finance

Vital Car Finance

19 Responses to “Vital Car Finance”

1. Ayanda Koyana

Good Day

I applied for a vehicle finance and have not received any feed back from Vital, please get back to me.

2. Bulelwa Macozoma

I’m in debt and i need a vehicle, my net salary is R9800.00 i can afford to pay R3500 per month vehilce instalment, can you please send pictures and prices of your vehicles. Thank you, i’m in East London

3. Moses

Hi

I am interested in getting a vehicle however as stated in your advert, I am one of those don’t come with the best credit score.

I acquired all the bad credit while my salary was under the 10k mark, yet with the blessings I am now over the 10k and am making regular payments to my creditors.

Please advise if you are able to assist as I’m interested in a VW (G50) or a Renault Clio and even a Opel.

Current salary is R13k

Monthly Expanses; Total: R6870.00

4. Ophilia

I need a new car my car broke down but I can’t buy a new car because I’m apparently blacklisted by vodacom, which I don’t know how,because I got a loan last week.

5. heinrich kemp

i would like to aplay for a car loan but im blacklist

6. berlina mpho mohale

pls i need finance on a bmw 320 i nd its R 210000 pls

7. Bongani Nkosi

Hi

Pls I need car finance to purchase a 180 C-Class Mercedes benze for R3999 p/m is on special until 30 September 2013.I have a car allowance of R5000 p/m

8. Happy Sefadi

I need a car or car finance, but I am blacklisted and have a low credit score

9. Nkosi jabu

please contact me. I need a car Runx for R86000.00. I need your help desperately